Dec 23, 2012

1989 ONE RUPEE: JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU CENTENARY: OBVERSE AND REVERSE DIE VARIETIES
There are total four types which arise out of combination of two type of reverse and three types of obverse dies. The details of types of obverse and reverse dies are given below.
Obverse-I :  Lion with thin outlined legs.
Obverse-II: Lion with filled legs and shorter beak of Digit '1'
Obverse-III: Lion With filled legs and longer beak of Digit '1'
Reverse-I: Nomal sized Nehru face with shorter border teeth
Reverse-II: Small sized Nehru face along with longer border teeth


The four combination of obverse and reverse varieties are listed below.
Combination I  : Obverse- I with Reverse-I

Combination II : Obverse- I with reverse- II

Combination III: Obverse- II with reverse I

Combination IV: Obverse- III with Reverse II

No comments:

Post a Comment